UploadedSep 19, 2018
Supported WoW Versions
- Added an indicator to the default quest log that shows the current and max number of quests in your quest log. It will only count quests that actually count towards the max, so things like account wide quests are not included. I just wanted to fill up the blank space with something usefull.
- The 'Emissary Only' filter being auto enabled when clicking on a bounty tap is now temporary. If the player closes an re-opens the map, the filter will disable if there are no quests for the currently selected emissary in the list. You can still keep this filter on permanently by checking the option in the filter menu. The filter indicator above the quest list will also indicate if the setting is currently temporary or not. This change should help with people wondering why no quests are showing up.
- Some minor visual changes to the tabs which you probably won't notice.
- Fixed an error that could occure when a tracked quests runs out of time with the TomTom 'Waypoint On Track' setting enabled.
- WIP improvements for Caerdon Wardrobe compatibility.