What is WoWRoster? WoWRoster is a profiler which displays and stores data gathered from WoW through the use of WoW AddOns (WoWRoster-Profiler , WoWRoster-GuildProfiler , and PvPLog)
WoWRoster then organizes all of the data, provides a suite of presentations for the gathered data, and houses a base for WoWRoster AddOns to access and manipulate roster data, displays WoWRoster AddOn links in the WoWRoster menu, and presents output to users in a web accessible interface.
WoWRoster AddOns can be downloaded from our site: http://www.wowroster.net
Configuration is simple though a web interface
Check out our WiKi - http://www.wowroster.net/MediaWiki
Bug reports, feature requests, installation issues, general discussion
* just about anything can be directed to our site:
<small>(Note: Free registration is required for posting and replying)</small>
If you're using WoWRoster, we'd love to hear from you...
If you have a moment, post your site in our forums
We also have an IRC chat room as well
Link to java chat client - http://www.wowroster.net/pjirc.php
None are expected, but they are appreciated!
If you like WoWRoster and would like to say thanks with $, you can Donate Here
WoWRoster is a web application that runs on a web server
The following are the web server requirements
- A web server supporting PHP (Apache or IIS recommended)
PHP 5.3.x or higher with "safe_mode" turned OFF if possible
- register_globals should be turned off
- PHP running in CGI mode is NOT supported
- MySQL 4.1.x or higher (MySQL 5.0 is recommended)
- A MySQL user name and password with permission to create, insert, and otherwise modify tables in a particular database
Optional Web Server Features
- GD2 (2.0.28 or higher) with PNG and FreeType support is required for image rendering components and some addons
<small>Such as realmstatus, motd image, or SigGen</small>
Required for Updating Data on WoWRoster
- World of Warcraft with an active account on an official Blizzard server (un-official or "private" servers are not supported)
- WoWRoster-Profiler - For updating character data
- WoWRoster-GuildProfiler - Needed only for updating a guild member list
Recommended Optional Components
- UniUploader Out of game tool to automate and streamline the uploading of data to WoWRoster
- UniAdmin Web-based tool to automate and manage UniUploader's settings and logos and distribute addons
Download the package from here, or on our site
Read install.txt inside the package for detailed information
Or visit the Roster Installation Guide on our WiKi - Roster:Install
Download and run the upgrader
WoWRoster is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.
The installer was derived from the EQdkp installer and is licensed under the GNU General Public License
Please see license.txt in the download file for more info
Props to Celandro, Paleblackness, Pytte, Rubricsinger, and Konkers for the original code used for this site
Special thanks to calvin from rpgoutfitter.com for his wonderful addons CharacterProfiler and GuildProfiler
To the DEVs of Roster, for helping to build and maintain the package. You Rock!
Thanks to all the coders who have contributed code, bug fixes, time, and testing of WoWRoster
World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.