A simple AddOn that provides details about your levelling progress, tracking a variety of items required until you reach your next level.
Tracks the following:
- Mob kills and Quests.
- Dungeon runs.
- Battleground runs, as well as individual BG objectives.
- Gathering professions, including Archaeology.
- Pet Battles.
- A small, configurable window, showing averages needed to level, a mini XP bar, and a time-to-level estimate.
- A "floating" message and/or a chat message can be shown when XP is gained, to show exactly how many more such gains are required to level.
- A highly configurable LDB data-source, providing data to LDB front-end AddOns, such as TitanPanel and Fortress.
All of these display features can be configured via the configuration panel, which is accessible in the Interface/AddOns window, or simply by typing the commands:
The AddOn now supports all the WoW clients, except Italian.
You can help improve the translations via the Localization tool at curseforge.com. All contributions are greatly appreciated!
Special thanks to all the translators: - Trisquite/TAG Translations (Spanish) - Queltos (Portuguese) - Marcel and Axel (German) - gyw920812 and zhTW (Trad. Chinese) - Theerol and kim20 (Russian) - atty0530 (Korean) - carignou, Kanardator, lalrobin, tripollite, Djidiouf (French) - Xyrec (Danish)
LDB Output Patterns
XToLevel provides a few built-in patterns for displaying it's data in LDB display AddOns.
However the patterns are highly configurable, so you can build your own pattern if you prefer.
See Custom LDB Patterns for details.